ERASE THE TRACES
OF YOUR BROWSING
WHICH BROWSER ?
- Click on the “Chrome” menu (top right) to access the browser settings
- Select “Tools” from the drop-down list
- Select “Delete navigation data”
- Check the option “Delete browsing history” in the dialogue box that appears (usually checked by default)
- In “Delete Items Dating …”, select the “from the beginning” option
- Click on “Delete navigation data”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Microsoft Edge)
- Tools Menu
- Select Internet Options
- Under the General tab
- Click on Clear History
- Open the Firefox menu
- Under the History tab, click “Delete Recent History”
- Pull down the “details” menu to check the right deletion options
- 4. From the “Interval to Clear” drop-down list, select “All”
- Click on “Delete Now”.
Safari (Mac os)
- Open the Safari menu
- Click on “Clear History…”
- Select the history you want to delete
- Click on “Clear History”.